November 16-18, 2017
Diplomat Beach Resort
Check the website frequently for follow up information from NAILBA 36 including:
- The Official NAILBA 36 Photo Album
- LBTC Survey Results
- Annual Meeting Evaluation
- Videos from the Main Stage including Awardees John Deremo and John Gilbert, Association leadership speeches from Jim Sorebo, Jeff Mooers and Alan Protzel...
- and more!
A pocket-sized Schedule at a Glance featuring Agenda and Exhibitor list and Exhibit Hall map is available here.
The NAILBA Annual Meeting delivered:
- Keynote presentations from Theresa Payton, J. Craig Venter, PhD, Ross Bernstein and a Future of NAILBA and Brokerage Panel composed of the leading authorities in the brokerage community!
- Workshops designed to give you real-world takeaways to implement in your businesses right away including presentations by Joe Ross, Ken Leibow, Melinda Meyer, Tiffany Markarian, Amy McIlwain and more;
- A lively exhibit hall featuring the carriers, products and services you need to make your agency run smoothly;
- Foundation activities including the Silent and Live Auctions to give you opportunities to support the Foundation that supports YOUR charitable efforts;
- Recognition of the recipient of the prestigious Mooers Award at a black-tie dinner - open to all registrants;
- Networking opportunities that are unrivaled at other industry events including an all-NEW After Dinner Dance Party featuring The Headliners!
on Friday night;
- and more!
The NAILBA Annual Meeting is only open to current NAILBA member agency employees, contracted exhibitors and sponsors. New member applications for BGAs are available here (and must be submitted by September 30 to be eligible to attend the meeting); renewals of current member agencies were due by January 31 to avoid interruption of benefits and/or a late fee.
Affiliate Meeting Space:
If your company is exhibiting or sponsoring at NAILBA 36, our main contact received information via email on February 22 explaining the process to request meeting space in the hotel for hospitality space. Please visit the "Affiliate Meeting Space" page under "Exhibitor Info" for complete details and the request form. The deadline to submit your request to be assigned space according to priority point order was April 21. Requests received after April 21 will be assigned in first-come, first-served order, pending availability of space.
Exhibit booth, sponsorship, and event advertising purchases are still available. Please visit the pages above labeled "Exhibit Hall," "Exhibitor Info" and "Sponsorships" for more information, or contact us by email or phone.
General questions? Call 703.383.3081 or email email@example.com.