October 31- November 2, 2018
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Register ONLINE or the download the form HERE.
DOWNLOAD OUR PROGRAM PREVIEW HERE
This year's Annual Meeting is about embracing change. Here's what you can expect at the all new NAILBA Annual Meeting:
- Opening Reception (sponsored by Nationwide) will be held on Wednesday in the Exhibit Hall.
- Three interesting and innovative keynote speakers Thursday and Friday:
- Thursday’s Opening General Session (sponsored by Symetra) features legendary football coach and broadcaster, Lou Holtz.
- Friday morning's General Session features a legend in the music world, Mark Schulman.
- Friday afternoon's first ever Military Appreciation luncheon, will feature Four-Star General (Ret.) & United States Marine Commandant James T. Conway.
- The Mooers Award Dinner (sponsored by Pacific Life) returns to Thursday night with a reception, entertainment, a congratulatory toast and after dinner dance band.
- Golf is back – on Friday afternoon. Tournament (sponsored by Lincoln Financial) will be held at Disney's longest course, "The Magnolia." Awards Reception will follow.
- New and improved Exhibit Hall experience featuring:
- 500+ attendee Opening Reception in Exhibit Hall
- $10,000 in attendee prizes using Exhibit Hall Passport
- Product University showcasing new, innovative products and services
- New digital platform to easily facilitate 1-on-1 attendee appointments
- Foundation activities, including a Live Auction, to give you opportunities to support the Foundation that supports YOUR charitable efforts.
- Networking opportunities that are unrivaled at other industry events.
We can't wait to see you in Orlando, October 31 – November 2, at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center!
Registration opens on August 1, 2018!
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor? Visit the Exhibit Hall page and the Sponsorship Opportunities page, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for details or to complete your contract.
The NAILBA Annual Meeting is only open to current NAILBA member agency employees, contracted exhibitors and sponsors. New member applications for BGAs are available here (and must be submitted by September 30 to be eligible to attend the meeting); renewals of current member agencies were due by January 31 to avoid interruption of benefits and/or a late fee. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibit booth, sponsorship, and event advertising purchases are still available. Please visit the pages above labeled "Exhibit Hall," "Exhibitor Info" and "Sponsorships" for more information, or contact us by email or phone.
General questions? Call 703.884.1525 or email email@example.com.