October 31- November 2, 2018
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
This year's Annual Meeting is about embracing change. Here's what you can expect at the all new NAILBA Annual Meeting:
- Three interesting and innovative keynote speakers Thursday and Friday. Thursday’s Opening General Session, sponsored by Symetra, features Lou Holtz as our keynote speaker! (Look for Friday’s keynote announcement on June 8, 2018!)
- Opening Reception on Wednesday in the Exhibit Hall sponsored by Nationwide
- Mooers Award Dinner returns to Thursday night with a reception, entertainment, a congratulatory toast and after dinner dance band sponsored by Pacific Life. Celebrate with NAILBA as the recipient of the prestigious Mooers Award is announced and celebrated!
- Military Appreciation at the Closing General Session and Lunch on Friday
- Golf is back – on Friday afternoon, with an Awards Reception afterwards
- Product Training University and a Passport program in the Exhibit Hall
- A lively exhibit hall featuring the carriers, products and new services you need to make your agency run smoothly;
- Foundation activities including the Silent and Live Auctions to give you opportunities to support the Foundation that supports YOUR charitable efforts;
- Networking opportunities that are unrivaled at other industry events;
- Annual Meeting Energy... it’s back... and more!
We can't wait to see you in Orlando October 31 – November 2 at the Gaylord Palms! Registration opens in July - plan now to arrive on Wednesday and leave Friday night!
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor? See the Exhibit Hall page and the Sponsorship Opportunities page above, and contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for details or to complete your contract.
The NAILBA Annual Meeting is only open to current NAILBA member agency employees, contracted exhibitors and sponsors. New member applications for BGAs are available here (and must be submitted by September 30 to be eligible to attend the meeting); renewals of current member agencies were due by January 31 to avoid interruption of benefits and/or a late fee.
Exhibit booth, sponsorship, and event advertising purchases are still available. Please visit the pages above labeled "Exhibit Hall," "Exhibitor Info" and "Sponsorships" for more information, or contact us by email or phone.
General questions? Call 703.383.3081 or email email@example.com.